Business Partner, Talent Acquisition
Consultant Denise Antoniou
Date posted 27 September 20192019-10-01 2019-10-27 human-resources-and-personnel Wayville South Australia AU AUD 85000 100000 100000 YEAR Baptist Care SA https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/BCSA.gif
With a proud heritage of faithful service to socially and economically disadvantaged people and communities spanning over 100 years, Baptist Care SA provides a broad array of quality social support services across South Australia. The organisational has developed and adopted a bold Strategic Horizons Plan over the last 12 months and is now seeking to engage a dynamic and energetic Talent Acquisition Business Partner.
Baptist Care SA seeks to employ a Talent Acquisition Business Partner who will report directly to the Senior Manager. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for supporting Baptist Care SA’s people leaders to identify and attract talent to the organisation and use varied strategies and mediums to maximise every hiring opportunity.
You will be influential in leading and providing coaching support to the Talent Acquisitions Coordinator ensuring they have the necessary support, education, mentoring and training to deliver the Talent Acquisition team objectives.
- Develop and execute an end to end recruitment strategy key stakeholders
- Develop a strong understanding of local and regional talent markets to guide their resourcing strategies.
- Builds talent pipelines and pools by proactively mapping the market
- Ensures continuous improvement is achieved and internal and external metrics are used to guide talent acquisition strategies
- Provides best practice, talent attraction process including, screening and selection of applicants, including testing and reference checking
- Proactively engages with internal stakeholders in a consultative way, determining the most relevant approaches to meet their hiring needs
- Manage projects to enhance the Talent Acquisition function and experience
- Tertiary qualifications would be well regarded, particularly in HR
- Experienced in full life-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Demonstrated understanding of varied candidate attraction/ sourcing methodologies including contemporary social media use
- Well-developed understanding of selection methods and techniques and recruitment best practice
- Commercially astute and excel in client relationship and expectation management
- Proven experience implementing successful sourcing strategies
- Aboriginal and Torrens Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Knowledge and experience working in the community sector
- The ability to create positive and sustainable networks
Your professional behaviour and committed work ethic will demonstrate your ability to consistently achieve high standards with utmost integrity.
Applications will close 11th October 2019
To apply please click apply or call Denise Antoniou on 08 8216 3502 for a confidential discussion.