Recruitment Consultant - Finance & Procurement
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Mina Davogic
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-11-09 recruitment-consultancy Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently looking for high achievers with energy and passion. You will be an ambitious professional looking to earn bonus and join our hard working, high performing team. Robert Walters is one of the truly global and reputable players in the recruitment industry. With 56 offices spanning 28 countries we are able to offer unrivalled opportunities for the right people, enabling them to develop long and rewarding careers at an international level.
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting for a recruitment consultant for our Finance & Procurement e division based in Perth. As a recruitment consultant in Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their recruitment needs
- Developing new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- • Generous starting salary from $50,000 – 80,000 and uncapped quarterly bonuses
• Bounty payments of $5,000 for referring fee earners to your manager
• Long-term career path opportunities, 80% of our Perth leadership team started off as consultants
• Global incentive weekend for high achievers, previous destinations include Barbados, Miami, Las Vegas and Cambodia
• International opportunities, Perth has transferred staff to London, Melbourne, Sydney, China, New York to name a few
• Friday Breakfasts and end of week drinks are provided, monthly and quarterly awards and social events
• We adopt an agile Smart Working policy, using Surface Pro’s to create a flexible and open plan working environment
• Additional 1 week of leave after 3 years of continuous service, income protection and salary sacrificing
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Mina Davogic on 08 9266 0922 for a confidential discussion.