Recruitment Coordinator - Transformation
Salary AUD20 - AUD25 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Rebecca Martin
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2019-12-21 recruitment-consultancy Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 20 25 25 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Recruitment Coordinator vacancy sits in our Transformation team and plays a key part in supporting a busy team of 8 consultants working across multiple industries in the Sydney market.
This is a fast-paced role and we are looking for someone with strong attention to detail an innate drive to succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start out a career in recruitment and develop skills that could be transferred to any career! Further, you will work with a helpful, enthusiastic and dynamic team and you will be given tools to succeed.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be expected to:
- Support 2 Managers and their team of consultants with coordinating recruitment activities
- Identify, call and screen candidates on a daily basis for specific client mandates
- Select and match candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Conduct reference checks for the consultants on the team
- Develop relationships with relevant candidates and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Achieve targets and meet individual and team KPI's in a fast moving and competitive environment
- Generate Leads to be passed and shared within the team
- Provide Administration activities to support the team
- Provide a consultative service and advise on market trends and conditions
- Ideally some experience in over the phone sales or customer service in a corporate environment
- Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- Career progression - Robert Walters support organic growth and opportunities into leadership
- Industry leading training and mentoring
- A strong brand name with a world-wide reputation for quality and professionalism
- Working from our beautiful Sydney CBD offices on the 53rd floor of Governor Phillip Tower looking over the Sydney harbour and botanical gardens
To apply please click apply or call Rebecca Martin on 02 82893241 for a confidential discussion.