Recruitment Consultant - HR division
Salary + bonus
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 28 November 20192019-12-13 2019-12-28 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane CBD Queensland AU AUD 50000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Recruitment Consultant - HR Division - in a leading global talent agency
- Full training programme, ongoing professional development and great culture
- Unrivalled career progression and international opportunities
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients.
- Achieve revenue targets and meet individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Develop new business with prospective clients and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
- Service, nurture and develop existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understand clients’ business operations and solve their recruitment needs
- Match candidates for appropriate positions, arrange interviews and fully brief candidates on the company and role
- Take responsibility for candidate care and keep in regular contact with our candidates
- Minimum of 1 year B2B sales or commercial experience within a corporate environment
- Ideally degree qualified
- Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential.
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
This position is located in Brisbane CBD.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.