Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary Competitive Salary + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Leoni Simpson
Job Ref 1671470/001
Date posted 8 June 2022sydney human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-06-08 2022-07-08 human-resources-and-personnel Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Competitive salary, flexible working and a whole host of other perks
- Open up new opportunities for yourself – and for countless others
- Throw yourself into a new challenge as part of a thriving, vibrant, global business
I’m accelerating futures – including my own - I’m Robert Walters
When you join Robert Walters as our Internal TA Specialist, you’ll quickly see that it’s our people who make the difference. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we’re a diverse, global family with a strong sense of community at each of our offices.
Our teams are supportive, friendly and full of fascinating people with a positive, future-focused outlook, who share ideas, success and rewards openly. So we offer a fun, vibrant and dynamic culture, the flexibility to manage your workload smartly and the high-performance environment you need to reach your full potential. Get ready to step up to the next level!
The primary focus for the role of Talent Acquisition Specialist NSW, is sourcing and retaining talent for Robert Walters across its NSW offices. This role will report to the Senior Talent & Development Manager and will be based in brand new offices in Sydney CBD, offering a flexible work environment.
About the role
As our Internal TA Specialist, you’ll be a prominent member of the team & an integral part of our Sydney Business operations. We are looking for a high achiever – someone who can lead by example and get the best out of others.
- Sourcing suitable candidates using multiple methods – advertisements, referrals, use of networks
- Managing recruitment, job offer and salary package negotiations
- Meeting with senior internal stakeholders to discuss new vacancies and resourcing strategies & providing consultative recruitment advice and guidance to the business
- Fully understanding the recruitment needs of our Leaders through developing knowledge of business objectives, people requirements and cultural environment
- Coordinating and facilitating interviews between candidates and hiring managers and acting as the main point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Ensuring all candidates whether successfully employed with Robert Walters or not have a positive experience with the business and overall hiring process
- Managing and reacting efficiently to urgent and changing priorities
- Liaising with Managers and the HR team to ensure smooth on-boarding of all new employees
- Organising and promoting candidate attraction events
- Assisting with internal transfers to Australia from overseas offices
- Daily and weekly planning (personal and team) to maximise recruitment results
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salaries & bonus
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Top rewards / discounts including subsidised gym membership
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Leoni Simpson on 02 8289 3162 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: superLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 24 June 2022
Opportunity to join a leading professional services firm in a high profile P&D Consultant role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 24 June 2022
As the HR Manager for this growing IT consulting practice, you will be responsible for managing the HR function and supporting the organisation as they continue to expand. As part of the leadership team, you will manage all aspects of HR to develop and deliver HR initiatives which enhance culture, improve performance, and increase employee engagement. With the Learning & Development Coordinator reporting directly to you, you will also expand in-house L&D programs.
This is a part-time role working 20 hours over 3-4 days a week. You will be joining a team with great passion and enthusiasm, with lots of opportunity to grow and develop in the role as the business grows too.