Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Brisbane CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ryan McCarthy
Job Ref 1627060/001
Date posted 8 June 2022brisbane human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-06-08 2022-07-08 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane CBD Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
In this role as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will utilise your skill set as well as your recruitment life cycle knowledge and experience to assist in the progressive building of a sustainable workforce for the client. You will attract, recruit and on board talent that aligns with the scope and cultural fit of the organisation. These recruits will have the desired skills, experience, and ambition levels to meet the business needs.
Job Summary/ Introduction
In this role as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will utilise your skill set as well as your recruitment life cycle knowledge and experience to assist in the progressive building of a sustainable workforce for the client. You will attract, recruit and on board talent that aligns with the scope and cultural fit of the organisation. These recruits will have the desired skills, experience, and ambition levels to meet the business needs. Within this role, the development and implementation of recruitment initiatives will be at the forefront of the organisations mission to create and continue providing efficient and reliable service to the companies internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, some key day-to-day duties include:
- Effective management and delivery of end-to-end recruitment
- Produce precise recruitment resources for a range of stakeholders to support the recruitment process.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service via building stakeholder relations as well as providing timely, consistent, and accurate advice on routine resourcing questions and queries.
- Develop and manage market mapping and industry intelligence to provide informed recruitment decisions.
- Develop and maintain talent pools utilising the ATS including proactively identifying and approaching potential candidates via Seek, Linked In and/or other industry forums.
- Maintain strong external recruitment related stakeholder relationships including agencies and employment/training vendors.
- Facilitate offer of employment process and on/off boarding of new employees.
- Maintain the recruitment system and provide periodic reporting.
- Contribute to functional best practice, providing input into improving templates, processes and procedures.
- Positively promote and actively role model company values and behaviours to support the delivery of our services.
In this role, you will have proven technical skills and abilities in:
- Modern HR principles, practices, and employment legislation.
- Innovative candidate sourcing strategies, including the use of relevant social media.
- Highly developed stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise work as well as provide flexibility.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to achieve outputs and agreed targets, assisting, and supporting team members when needed.
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in a similar role, preferably internal recruitment within a professional services environment.
Demonstrated experience in:
- Proven experience in a similar recruitment role, undertaking end to end recruitment and selection, including behavioural interviewing.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of e-Recruitment/ATS tools and systems, including end to end recruitment and reporting, such as Page-Up (or similar).
- Experience in reporting and analysing recruitment data, identifying trends and implementing ideas to improve outcomes.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan McCarthy on 07 3032 2253 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Flexible Working and Attractive PackageLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 30 June 2022
As one of our Training Delivery Managers, you will get the opportunity to utilise your expertise in the internet infrastructure space to develop, manage and facilitate our training, technical assistance, and internet infrastructure support programs across the region!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 7 June 2022
Reporting to a People and Culture Manager, this role will see you deliver several HR related projects, as well as partner with key stakeholders to align HR to operational objectives.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Brisbane CBDDate posted: 8 June 2022
This organisation promotes a culture of high performance, with integrity at its core. Its focused on delivering quality solutions to its customers nation wide.