Consultant Mary Darke
Job Ref 1708550/001
Date posted 16 June 2022brisbane human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-06-16 2022-07-16 recruitment-consultancy Brisbane Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This opportunity will see you working with a passionate and results oriented team of professionals, to deliver high in quality solutions to our valuable client and candidate network.
- Partner with a small team of Consultants to coordinate recruitment activities;
- Identify, call and screen candidates to support them with their next career move;
- Select and match candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role;
- Conduct reference checks;
- Develop relationships with relevant candidates and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term professional relationships;
- Achieve team and individual targets specific to candidate engagement and placement; and
- Coordinate regular industry leading events to share innovation
- Ideally some experience in over the phone sales or customer service in a corporate environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks with urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
In return, uncapped earning potential, regular professional development, global incentive trips, career pathways, first class technology, premium brand client following, hybrid working arrangements and a team oriented culture.
Salary: Attractive package with marketing leading benefits schemeLocation: Brisbane CBDDate posted: 27 June 2022
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in both permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors.
Our Robert Walters Brisbane office is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Candidate Manager) to join our Banking & Financial Services or Technology team. The team is made up of high performers from various backgrounds that love to have fun and passionate about what they do.
We offer excellent training and accelerated career development with the opportunity to build your technical knowledge around Banking & Financial Services and Technology.
Being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will work closely with candidates and Recruitment Consultants to help identify excellent talent in the Brisbane market. We have a broad range of networking activities and methodologies to help us build strong candidate relationships.
If you are ambitious, naturally drawn to working with people, have an interest and curiosity for the world around you, this could be the right career choice for you. The Candidate Manager role is just the first step in your career with Robert Walters, leading on to an excellent progression path, purely based on merit.
Please note - you do NOT need previous recruitment experience its our job to teach you!
Salary: Attractive Salary Package, Full WFHLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 29 June 2022
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment professional to join a growing organisation on the rise and lead their TA function! This role is commencing as a part-time perm position with the look to go perm in the coming months!
A great opportunity to sink your teeth into a juicy TA role!
Salary: AUD30 - AUD50 per hour + Attractive RatesLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 10 June 2022
- Flexible working offering
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader
- Great career progression opportunity