Consultant Brock Moran
Job Ref 1730370/001
Date posted 1 August 2022brisbane human-resources/recruitment-resourcing 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 human-resources-and-personnel Brisbane Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- This position provides opportunity for the successful candidate to provide end to end recruitment expertise whilst managing a diverse internal portfolio.
- This role will also collectively optimise the operations of the People & Culture team from a client management perspective.
- This role will see the successful candidate optimising the candidate experience, whilst ensuring a smoothly run overall process, from a compliance, efficiency and accuracy perspective.
- Deliver exceptional recruitment services within the organisational framework with duties ranging across scoping, advertising, screening, shortlisting, testing, interviewing, pre-hire checking & final offers.
- Optimising talent searching methods.
- Working with leaders and external stakeholders to support the process efficiently and accurately.
- Offer recruitment support and advice to employees of all levels, coach managers and hiring managers through their own recruitment processes, identifying areas of need, etc.
- Amend the recruitment framework when required, delivering solutions and identifying risks, pain-points, areas of opportunity.
- Operate and deliver recruitment across a diverse portfolio with roles ranging from entry-level to senior.
- The successful candidate will have excellent customer experience skills, resilience, is a great decision-maker, ability to work in a team and is always looking to learn more!
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment working within an end-to-end recruitment function.
- Implement continuous improvement activity with demonstrated results ranging from process maintenance, optimisation of tools and operating methods that improve recruitment outcomes.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and prioritise time.
- Sound computer skills across Microsoft office suite and ability to learn systems fast.
- Experience is high volume recruitment activity.
- Qualifications in Business/ HR (Desirable).
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Brock Moran on 07 3032 2283 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: Excellent hourly payLocation: BrisbaneDate posted: 4 August 2022
- Be part of a industry leading organisation
- Located in Brisbane
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career in the HR advisory space
Salary: Attractive Salary Package!Location: BrisbaneDate posted: 1 August 2022
In this position, you will act as a true HR Generalist, responsible for a range of duties across the HR life cycle, providing the front line leaders with the appropriate tools, support and advice to provide best outcomes from a HR perspective.