General skilled migration and qualifying independently


Independent migration allows you to apply for permanent residence independently of a sponsor supporting your application. There are options to stay in Australia both temporarily or permanently and you are able to bring dependent family with you. 

We provide clear and practical solutions to assist with your migration to Australia and can: 

  • Guide you to obtain a positive skills assessment in your nominated occupation
  • Prepare an Expression of Interest (EOI) and advise on how to maximise your points score
  • Apply for the visa and manage the invitation process by the Department of Home Affairs

The Robert Walters Immigration Services team can assist with each necessary step required to obtain a skilled migration visa, and provide advice and guidance throughout the process. We aim to make your application as seamless and stress-free as possible.

To enquire about applying for permanent residence independently, please contact our Immigration Services team on +61 8289 3100 or via email at