Working visa through my employer

To meet the demand for highly skilled labour, many Australian organisations need to look for overseas talent. Corporate Migration includes a variety of short and long term visas such as the Subclass 482 visa.

Working visa through Robert Walters

Our Registered Migration Agents have been granted an On-hire Labour Agreement that enables you to be sponsored on the Subclass 482 visa and start working as a contractor for an Australian organisation. 

Skilled Migration visas

The Skilled Migration stream or General Skilled Migration program is a pathway relevant to skilled migrants who are not currently sponsored by an Australian employer but hold particular skills that are required in Australia. 

Other types of visas

The Immigration Team also provide advice and assistance relating to a number of different visas and immigration matters including:

  • Student visa applications 
  • Family visas
  • Working Holiday visa eligibility
  • Tourist and Business Visitor visas
  • Resident Return visas
  • General visa information

To find out more about your visa eligibility or for a confidential discussion with one of our Registered Migration Agents, contact the team today

Contact us

Our in-house Registered Migration Agents provide nationwide services dedicated to helping with immigration needs, various visa solutions that meet your individual circumstances and help foreign migrants embark on new careers to Australia. 

For a free eligibility assessment with one of our Registered Migration Agents, get in touch

Hot jobs

Contact us

Meghan Cemail

Immigration Services Manager, Robert Walters, Sydney

+61 (0)2 28289 3100