Working Holiday visas and visiting Australia


There are numerous flexible options allowing young professionals to work for Australian organisations in temporary, casual or full-time employment whilst enjoying an extended Australian holiday.

You can live or work in Australia for up to 12 months and work for any one employer for up to six months (subject to exceptions).

As these visas are flexible, you can holiday or travel home whenever you wish during the 12 months. You may then be eligible to apply for a Second (or Third) Working Holiday visa, extending your stay for a further 12 months.

Robert Walters can assist with placing you in skilled roles whilst on your Working Holiday visa and can fit you into employment that suits your holiday plans. Should you wish to extend your stay, our in-house Registered Migration Agents can advise on your options and guide you as you embark on your new career in Australia.

To enquire about working in Australia whilst visiting, please contact our Immigration Services team on +61 8289 3100 or via email at