Salary AUD35 - AUD45 per hour
Location Northern Suburbs MelbourneCONTRACTOR
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2019-12-22 accountancy Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 35 45 45 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a large organisation with a location in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs searching for someone to fulfil a short term purchasing requirement that has the opportunity to go perm.
You will be assisting with the accurate and timely processing of converting purchase requisitions to purchase orders and sending those orders to the appropriate supplier. You will also be required to complete office administration duties as listed.
Converting a high volume of requisitions to purchase order
- Maintenance of purchase orders that require any system update with ETA, Pricing or other notification changes as advised.
- Confirm all orders placed with suppliers have been received by the supplier and are accepted as accurate and update the ERP with any amendments (as approved) to the purchase order
- Follow up outstanding purchase orders with suppliers that are due to be received and update the system as appropriate
- Obtain quotations for non-catalogue purchase requests
- liaise with Accounts Payable to rectify to ensure invoices are processed promptly
- High volume transactional purchasing experience
- Large ERP experience (Oracle, SAP, JDE)
- Some Excel Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Be immediately available
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.