Salary AUD90,000 - AUD110,000 per annum
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-23 2019-10-17 it Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Permanent full-stack Java Software Developer * Competitive salary, work / life balance, central Perth location are on offer * Opportunities for personal development and career growth
A unique business who offer their clients a range of specialised software products on a global scale. This organisation encourage innovative/entrepreneurial thinking, offer a hands on personal journey in the development life-cycle and the ability to up-skill with mobile and machine learning technologies.
The Full-stack Software Developer will work as part of a specialist team with product enhancement projects, some greenfield projects and customisation's. You will design, code, test and implement / maintain web applications to provide efficiency's and automation's, reporting directly into the Team Lead.
- Enhance existing products in Java
- Use HTML5/CSS3/SCSS to create a seamless user interface experience, create visual platforms and enhancements to internal products.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and core developer knowledge, eg algorithms, design patterns, data structures, etc.
- Delivering results in a face paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong work ethic towards any challenge that needs solving.
- Highly Desirable:
- Integrate software products with Oracle - SQL.
- Integrate Mobile applications - NativeScript
- Tertiary qualification in information technology, computer science of equivalent
- Strong full-stack web based application experience
- Proven experience applying service orientated architecture (SOA) and integration technologies (REST APIs) to develop solutions.
- Some exposure to Mobile Development or Machine Learning
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and use of a wide range of development tools
This is an opportunity to join an organisation who encourage innovative thinking and provide the tools to help you develop you career. They promote work / life balance and offer a competitive salary package with a central Perth location and parking.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.