Network Designer - IP / MPLS
Salary AUD750 - AUD900 per day + long term contract
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Long term contract managing end-to-end core IP / MPLS Network Solution Design & Delivery with a leading Telecommunications brand in Sydney.
Due to ongoing work flow this leading Telco Network Provider requires a Core MPLS/IP Network Designer for long term contract to drive E2E delivery of MPLS and VRF solutions.
The successful Network Designer will be required to take primary responsibility for all technical components around IP / MPLS / VRF network design including the scoping, design, testing and implementation.
Extensive knowledge of core networks; MPLS, IP, Virtual Routing, Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies is essential.
- Delivery E2E design and delivery of network solutions, functioning as the SME in IP Design, with a heavy focus around core MPLS, Virtual Routing and Layer 2 & 3 network design
- Drive scoping, design, implementation and change management requirements
- Develop and prepare accurate engineering network design documentation
- Perform assessment of existing network elements and implement design updates as required to ensure all network components meet the design specifications
- Liaise with both highly technical and business orientated stakeholders to scope requirements, delivery solutions and support broader ICT client services divisions
- Demonstrated experience in a Telecommunications environment
- Extensive experience in E2E network design and implementation within large-scale, enterprise network environments
- High level analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing / Switching, VRF, Traffic Engineering, EoMPLS, L2 and L3 datacentre technologies
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Network designer to join a leading Telco brand in Australia, working with a highly technical team with strong employee benefits for a long term engagement.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.