Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is well known South Australian Managed service provider and due to recent success, a position exists for a System Engineer to join the team at an exciting phase of growth within the business.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for performing technical support and solution construction, implementation, and system integration for organisations many clients.
- Level 2 support for problems within the Desktop Computing environment, systems and network
- System administration, group policy, Active Directory and patch management. Windows and OS problem determination and resolution
- Identify and recommend technical and transformation improvement opportunities
- Assist with the design, development, implementation and ongoing management of customer infrastructure and systems
- Work on projects with various teams to identify and implement solutions across multiple customers
- Work with the sales team to gather customer requirements and develop proposals to build and deliver simple to complex technical solutions
- Work with project coordinators to plan projects and execute exceptional technical delivery to achieve business and technical outcomes for customers
- Network creation (LANs, VLANs, WANs, switch trunks and routing)
- Solid Exchange Server 2007-2016 through to Office 365 including hybrid & cutover migrations
- VMware ESX & Windows Service Hyper-V experience
- Excellent understanding of firewall and intrusion prevention systems
- Sound Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy skills
- 3CX IP Telephony system experience or certifications
- Strong understanding of VoIP/SIP technologies
- Physical host, SAN and virtual infrastructure implementations
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.