ICT Risk and Compliance Analyst
Consultant Philippa Willis
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This specialist role will liaise with program and project management, other staff, enterprise and solution architects, vendors, procurement staff, and other stakeholders, to ensure that the result of initiatives are consistent with policy, adhere to good practice, and achieves successful business outcomes.
It is expected that the Specialist will have solid technical skills and specialist knowledge in several of the following areas: network security, identity and access control, IT risk & compliance management and cloud computing and security. The specialist is also expected to understand how to deliver outcomes in large enterprises. The specialist is also expected to possess polished communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with senior managers and executives when required.
The IT Risk & Security Specialist will work under the supervision of the ICT Risk, Security & Compliance Manager. The Specialist will apply his/her expertise and experience to assess ICT controls, perhaps using the ISACA COBIT 4/5 framework. They may also be asked to research, analyse, and design, strategies and solutions that progress ICT security outcomes.
Skills and Experience Required:
- The successful candidate is expected to have experience in a role providing enterprise IT risk & security advice within the context of a large organisation and having that advice acted upon.
- Highly developed skills in establishing and managing internal customer relationships including the ability to understand the customers' strategic risk management goals and requirements and translate these into credible project outcomes for all stakeholders.
- The ability to work autonomously and to work with other technical and non-technical staff in an effective collaborative manner.
- Strong personal communication and consultation skills appropriate for all levels of the organisation including proven ability to prepare effective reports, address meetings, facilitate groups and strong skills in negotiation, consultation and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to engage project and business resources and achieve a transparent understanding of the ICT risk issues.
- Extensive experience working in a IT role within large, complex environment.
- Extensive experience in the application of ICT risk assessment and management processes for complex systems.
- Experience in projects involved with Services Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Content Management Systems, Electronic Document Management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning Systems is desirable but not mandatory.
To apply please click apply or call Philippa Willis on +61 7 3032 2288 for a confidential discussion.