Consultant Robert Mohan
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-25 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Kick start your consulting career with this well recognised corporate in the competitive IT networking market This organisation is an established player within the competitive and dynamic IT Vendor market. They provide a range of services and solutions to their client base including managed IT services, cloud computing, cyber security and consulting services. They pride themselves on focussing on their customer needs and service ensuring a collaborative, team focussed and successful outcome. The organisation partners with many well recognised technology organisations providing you the opportunity to enhance your technical knowledge. This Network Engineer requirement will be a fantastic opportunity to work on some technically interesting and diverse projects whilst enhancing your pre-sales and consulting skills.
- Ability to design and architect Network Solutions
- Provide pre-sales support to Account management team on networking technologies
- Successful completion of specialist network related support incidents and escalation point for network related incidents
- Design and deployment of Networking infrastructure with a specific focus on routing and switching
- Monitor client Networking performance and infrastructure
- 5 years experience in the networking environment focussed on design and support
- Ability to work across multiple client sites consulting on networking technologies and solutions
- Proven experience in a pre-sales capacity working with a sales teams
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve critical and specialised networking incidents
- Certifications: CCNP, CCDP, Security and Voice Solutions viewed favourably
To apply please click apply or call Robert Mohan on 08 9266 0945 for a confidential discussion.