Salary AUD95,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282018-12-23 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Amazing opportunity for a RPA Developer to join a well known global consultancy in Sydney CBD. The RPA developer will need to be passionate about emerging technologies and AI. This is your chance to partner with a market leading consultancy offering career growth and development.
With an extensive focus on AI, Machine learning, cognitive computing, advanced analytics and other emerging technologies, you will be part of an innovative team of professionals ranging from Data Scientists to Machine Learning Engineers, Automation specialist and much more. Together, you will be working together to digitise and automate your client's decision processes.
As an RPA developer, you will be responsible for the below:
- Identify and design appropriate automation workflows.
- Implement the full life cycle of an automation solution: identify automation opportunities, gather requirements, and, develop, test and deploy automation solutions using industry leading RPA tools.
- Develop scalable and efficient process automation and reusable components that can be leveraged across different lines of businesses.
- Design, document, develop and execute test automation plans from business requirements.
- Contribute to solution documentation to support solution transition for application maintenance.
- Define, promote and utilise best practices for RPA capabilities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to others seeking to utilise RPA technologies to automate and streamline existing manual business processes.
Key requirements for the role:
- A solid understanding of Australia's RPA vendors landscape.
- Ability to complete functional and technical designs, code, unit test and documentation
- Commercial experience use of at least one RPA tool such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism or UiPath.
- A passion for new technologies and RPA latest trends
- Skilled with a relevant programming language to RPA (.NET/Java would be ideal)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven experience in gathering requirements, performing analysis and providing recommendations to clients.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.