Process Automation Specialist
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD170,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-02 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Process Automation Specialist will be working closely with clients and Lean Process Practitioners to support automation improvements to existing business processes and drive initiative. If you are passionate about business transformation an automation and want to work in a market leader with emerging technologies, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
What you'll do:
- Analyse the current business requirements and identify high impact tasks to automate
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes
- Design the overall automation solution, including and selection of integration technologies (e.g. Robotic Process Automation, Middleware or BPM technologies) and designs that support scalability, auditability, monitoring, exception management and version management.
- Define the business case for automation and determine the associated metrics;
- Define, and assist the client to establish operating models and team structures to manage the implementation of automation solutions
- Define the governance models to continue the on-going extension of the automation platform
- Manage the build, test and deploy life cycle.
- Draw on team members to embed machine learning and cognitive capabilities into integration workflows and automated processes
- Translate solution outcomes in the context of business impacts and benefits.
What we are looking for:
- A sound understanding of business process based solutions.
- Design and implementation experience with RPA tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath or Open Span
- Demonstrated experience with process automation tools such as, IBM BPM, Pega BPM.
- Demonstrated experience in systems integration comprising of tools used for real-time application integration e.g. enterprise service bus, and tools more aligned to user interface integration (eg. Automation anywhere).
- A detailed understandings of the different integration architectures (eg. point to point, hub and spoke and service oriented architecture).
- Sound understanding of the non-functional characteristics of an integrated solution (eg. audit processing, exception handling, security governance, performance management).
- Demonstrated experience with a range of real-time and batch integration tools: IBM Message Bus, MuleSoft, Tibco Application Integration, Microsoft SSIS, etc
- A vision for how clients can benefit in transitioning from basic process automation to cognitive capabilities embedded in business processes.
- A disciplined approach to problem solving and an ability to critically assess a range of information to differentiate true business needs as opposed to user requests.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.