Senior Software Product Consultant (RPA)
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + stock options
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-03-03 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This is your chance to join a heavy weight in the RPA industry who is leading the 4th industrial revolution. If you are a self-starter who is passionate about automation and thrive in a hands-on, consultative client facing role - look no further as the below is definitly for you. As a Senior Product Consultant, you will be supporting clients and partners across the Sydney region. Some travel will be required from time to time.
Reporting to the Head of APAC Professional Services, the Senior Product Consultant will be responsible for working with both clients and partners as they interact with all the stakeholders across the business (technical and non-technical) to help them create and expand their RPA capability.
As part of the Professionals Services team, this is what you will do:
- Develop, document and roll-out best practices for both clients and partners
- Act as an SME withing the client's organisation and proudly act as a brand ambassador
- Mentoring customers through product training and accreditation
- Establish and create showcases examples to support the product's best practice for design, development and testing phases.
- Configure and design new solutions using core workflow principles
- Enable partners in creating their own delivery capability with the product
- Provide QA advice to clients to ensure they are following industry's best practices.
- Provide advice and guidance on best practices for documenting the business processes to align with our delivery methodology.
- Provide a Superior level of experience and knowledge of the product to support clients/partners through all phases of the delivery life cycle and accreditation program.
- Perform assessment of clients RPA capabilities and technical infrastructures in comparison to our standards
- Identify and analyse business processes and their suitability for automation + provide delivery estimates
- Support clients and partners during the roll-out phase, maintenance stage and evolution of existing solutions
- Troubleshoot complex issues, both business and technical through successful resolution.
What is required to be successful in this role:
A full training will be provided, but some RPA experience is preferred. A background in software development is definitely a must as you will need to have a deep technical understanding of the product.
- Be a natural enabler and be highly comfortable in client facing roles
- Solid end-user computing skills with historical experience on hand-s on software development (strong coding or database development skills is highly desirable)
- Strong written/spoken English and proven presentation skills in front of a multi disciplinary audience
- Ability to control partners/client meetings and ensure that the attendees are reaching the predefined objectives
- Strong understating of workflow based logic and the ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram to conceptualise it in an automation solution.
- The ability to work independently or as part of the on-site team to drive the successful and timely completion of the task in hand.
- Excellent experience and knowledge of Business Analysis in a structured environment
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.