Agile Coach - 8 positions
Salary AUD800 - AUD1,200 per day + long term program
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-06 2019-06-05 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The client is looking for 8 Agile Coaches to join a team of existing 8 to join a large digital portfolio on a 12 month contract with an immediate start. With the delivery focus to mature and mentor new squads to promote agile capability across the business enterprise.
As the Agile Coach you be initiated in mentoring 4-5 teams moving towards an Agile methodology to better streamline practices. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background leading business transformations as a scrum master/coach who is looking for their next challenge.
As the Agile Coach you will be responsible for:
- Lead low maturity teams through a whole business transformation initiative.
- Passing on learning and up-skilling a team of people.
- Support and lead 4-5 teams to evaluate current agile processes and execute a successful coaching methodology.
- Facilitate forums and Agile experiments in order to constantly improve on streamlined processes within business delivery teams
- To drive new practices across the E2E development life-cycle
- Define and refine a coaching plan with multiple coaches on assessments and observations
- Plan and execute tactical and strategic work by partnering with other coaches to accelerate the design and delivery of both business and customer outcomes
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Scrum Master/Coach
- Strong experience in Agile software delivery
- Strong coaching experience in whole business transition and transformation initiatives
- Strong ability to facilitate the creation of business road-maps and rolling wave planning against milestones
- Strong agile principles and practices knowledge in an Agile framework
- Certification as a Scrum Master
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.