Enterprise Tribe Agile Coach
Salary long term program
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 it 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A fantastic opportunity to evolve your career in a forward thinking agile practice as the Enterprise Coach. Your proven experience of at least 5 years in a agile coaching role coupled with enterprise coaching to tribe level will give you tools to empower digital transformation and business change in this tier 1 technology media organisation in Sydney.
As the Enterpirse Tribe Agile Coach you be initiated in mentoring 4-5 teams moving towards an Agile methodology to better streamline practices. The ideal candidate will have a strong experience background leading business transformations as a scrum master/coach who is looking for their next challenge.
- Builds an end to end customer and business value driving mindset and culture in cross-functional teams and for the leadership
- Finds ways to strengthen team’s understanding and application of agile using a blend of agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, XP
- Coaches and trains senior leadership, teams, product owners, chapter leads on value driving and agile mindsets and behaviors
- Drives consistent engineering practices using DevOps and agile accelerators for continuous improvements
- Coaches teams towards effective outcomes from agile ceremonies such as sprint review, and planning meetings in a way that ensures full team engagement
- Facilitate workshops, boot-camps, training at organisational level on using agile to drive performance outcomes, agile knowledge and ways of working
- Coaches teams, individuals and organisations on building a trust based safe environment for learning and experimentation
- Lead low maturity teams through a whole business transformation initiatives
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Enterprise Agile Coach / Tribe Coach / Agile Consultant with proven experience in scale coaching at Tribe level
- Strong experience in Agile software delivery
- Strong coaching experience in whole business transition and transformation initiatives
- Strong agile principles and practices knowledge in an Agile framework
- Proven experience leading enterprise coaching across business and digital technology
- Experienced in coaching and implementing agile at scale
- Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC) OR Certified Agile Coach (ICAgile)
- Scrum Master Certfied (CSM)
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3117 for a confidential discussion.