Senior Data Scientist
Location North SydneyCONTRACTOR
Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-21 2019-08-11 it North Sydney New South Wales AU 2060 AUD 160000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for researching, developing, deploying, delivering and supporting Cyber Advanced Analytics products and solutions for both internal capability and client based solutions. The Senior Data Scientist will have in-depth knowledge and excellent expertise across a wide variety of data science and analytics techniques to provide influence and leadership in adapting these skills in the realm of advanced security services including but not limited to the domain of cyber security.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 4 years of experience working commercially with Machine Learning techniques
- Excellent experience and knowledge of ML developement using Scala, Python and R.
- Some expousre to Deep Leanring (either Tensorflow, Keras, MXNet, Theano, CNTK and Caffe 2 and potentially GPUs.
- Adequate knowledge and industry experience (2+ years) with working on Big Data platforms such as Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka, Spark and Spark Streaming, AWS and Google Cloud stacks.
- Experience of Linux system administration and Linux system troubleshooting desirable.
- Demonstrable track record of leveraging Data Science skills to find innovative approaches to problems.
- Demonstrable track record of leadership and managing a team of Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Engineers.
- Combination of deep technical skills and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within our customer’s organisation
- Track record of scientific and business publications and presentation is preferred.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.