Consultant Camille Vachon
Date posted 6 September 20192019-09-06 2019-10-06 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Jump right into the exciting world of Cybersecurity by building cutting edge products using advanced Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques. The Data Scientist will be responsible for researching, developing, deploying, delivering and supporting Advanced Analytics products and solutions.
The successful candidate will be a curious mind who loves experimenting with new ideas and prototypes. From a technical perspective, they will also have strong ML skill and Big Data Experience.
The ideal level of expertise required will be of 2 to 5 years of commercial Data Science experience.
What the successful candidate looks like:
- You are a Machine Learning freak and have a thorough grasp of a range of ML Algorithms
- You can do more than algorithms developed in packages: we need someone who truly understands what is going on under the hood
- You have had some exposure to anomaly detection
- You can work well in a team, but also be strong willed and can think for yourself
- You have a naturally curious mind and like to experiment and design prototypes
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to explain your decisions in a group review and back it up with ML knowledge
- You some experience working with significantly large data sets (Hint: we are talking TB, not MB)
- You will have preferably worked with some technologies such as Spark, HDFS, Kubertnetes (but we are open to anything similar)
- You get bonus points if you have any experience with the following: Deep Learning, Scala, Linux
This employer offers a thriving culture in a tight knit Data Science team. You will get to work in a collaborative environment, work with a top end GPU server and enjoy the perks of a flexible work place.
If you still hesitant to apply, please don't be : give us a call and we can discuss any questions you may have.
To apply please click apply or call Camille Vachon on +61 2 82893158 for a confidential discussion.