Network Solutions Architect
Salary AUD140000 - AUD150000 per annum + superannuation & bonus
Location Canberra CBD
Consultant Rahini Haran
Date posted 2 September 2016
Leading Global managed service provider requires an experienced and hands on Networks Solutions Architect to manage all strategic & technical requirements for a key Government client in Canberra.
Leading, global managed service provider in Canberra has an urgent requirement for an experienced and hands on Network Solutions Architect to function as a key technical interface and onsite consultant for an existing and high profile client.
This position will play a critical role as a strategic & technical SME for the Network platform, working with business stakeholders, technical designers and SMEs in the ongoing successful delivery of network services and identified infrastructure improvements across multiple Network domains (Data Center, Wireless/Connectivity etc) and act as the escalation point for all operational requirements.
The Network Solutions Architect will also be imbedded in the customer advisory board; responsible for identifying an delivering incremental business in addition to the existing managed service offerings.
- Understand customer pain points identifying and driving delivery of innovative solutions to improve existing managed services in line with customer business goals
- Infrastructure solution development including business development, technical architecture, quote qualification and RFP, client and vendor relationship management
- Provide strong assessment of existing and new architectural governance ensuring compliance with international best practice
- Defining Network Solution Architecture options, including the process of making sound architecture decisions according to international best practice
- Conducting vendor evaluation and selection processes (RFP)
- Lead a virtual team of architects and designers in the design and implementation of managed network solutions (Data Centre, Cloud, Connectivity etc)
- Demonstrate extensive hands on technical expertise in the delivery of Network Data, Data Centre and Connectivity solutions
- Present overall solution to the client, ensuring business requirements are met and ensuring the architecture can be extended to meet future customer needs
- Demonstrated experience in Solutions Architecture, leading Data Centre transformations (highly advantageous)
- Experience or knowledge across multiple infrastructure domains such as; Data Centre, Cloud, PaaS,
- CCIE (highly desirable)
- Strong understanding of technical governance and aligning infrastructure solutions to international best practice standards
- Exceptional communications skills and experience in IT consultancy
The Network Solutions Architect will be dedicated to this global organisation's largest account, offering a highly competitive package, enterprise grade innovations and solutions as well as opportunities for progression.
To apply please click apply or call Rahini Haran on +61 2 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.