Solution Architect, SaaS Integration
Salary AUD155000 - AUD175000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 5 September 2016
The role will involve documenting the architecture, design, implementation and security of such integrations. The position is expected to take these integration projects from inception / business case phase through to delivery with our development teams.
Client developed first cloud-based platform designed for delivering services to properties. They have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Cape Town and London.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organisation with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organised and analytic, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
The requirements for the role of Solution Architect:
- 3-6 years of industrial systems integration and/or implementation experience
- Proven Solutions consulting experience in large enterprises
- S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Proven experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of business analysis tasks and competent in requirements gathering skills
- Experience working in client/consumer facing projects and roles
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.