Business Architect - Automation and Robotics
Salary AUD160000 - AUD185000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 7 November 2016
Global IT Leader working on cutting edge Automation and Robotics Platform. Sydney based.
Working as part of a Global IT Leader the role is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a Robotics and Automation team at the forefront of technology here in Australia. Robotic Process Automation is at very basic maturity levels here in Australia giving the right candidate an ability to work on something truly Greenfield. The role will aim to assist in the development and implementation of the platform at an organisation level. For those unaware, RPA aims to enhance operational models by implementing intelligent systems based on analytics and artificial intelligence. The right candidate will possess a highly analytical mind and demonstrate an exceptional career filled with complex process projects and solution design.
- Consulting to and engaging with senior client contacts
- Defining business cases
- Defining business capabilities, services and information flows
- Specifying the program roadmaps to deliver solution designs
- Close collaboration with technical specialists on design of solutions
- Critical involvement with the business architecture discipline within the practice
- 10 Years of experience as a Solution/Enterprise Architect
- Solid experience surrounding analytics, process automation and business transformation
- Demonstratable experience as a lead architect on large enterprise grade programs.
- Experience in both government and financial services is highly desired.
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.