Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sara Burns
Date posted 7 November 2016
Join a Government department as a highly skilled Senior Solution Architect specialising in Client and Case Management Systems. In this exciting opportunity you will play a critical role designing the solution for a new client and case management system to implement across the department.
As the successful Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) for the new Client Case Management System to ensure alignment between customer expectations and the system.
- Provide input to the selection of a new client and case management system based on the business requirements
- Guide the configuration and integration of the new client and case management system and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed timeframes
- Undertake detailed design work, ensuring designs are prepared in accordance with standards and guidelines, and develop high-level solution and functional design documents.
- 5+ years of experience in Solution Architecture positions, ideally with Client and Case Management systems.
- Proven track record in delivering large and complex business solutions within large, complex environments.
- Strong experience in application solution design in the commercial and/or public sector.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Sara Burns on +61 2 8289 3105 for a confidential discussion.