Graduate Infrastructure Architect
Salary AUD70000 - AUD90000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sean Canning
Date posted 8 November 2016
About the Company: A leading Global Professional Services company, based in Sydney CBD requires a Jnr Architect. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly graduate with 1-2 years It experience to start their journey with a global company. About the Role: The Graduate Jnr Architect role will offer a unique chance to join a global company with the opportunity to be unskilled and trained in the latest technologies such as AWS, Atlassisan tool set, Python and much more. The role will be biased in an agile working environment often biased on client’s sights.
- 1-2 years working experience in an IT environment
- Fundamental understanding of core networking concepts (routing, TCP, UDP, etc) and common protocols (DNS, HTTP, SMTP, etc)
- An interest and basic experience in cloud hosting – AWS / Azure
- Experience with automation tools, such as Ansible or Puppet
- Scripting experience – Bash / Python etc. (Highly preferred)
- Experience with Linux Administration
To apply please click apply or call Sean Canning on +61 2 82893170 for a confidential discussion.