Information Security Consultant
Salary AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gabbi Martin
Date posted 16 February 2017
A leading Financial Service organisation is seeking a number of Experienced Information Security Analysts to join their team on a permanent basis. The desired candidates will be highly analytical and have excellent problem solving skills. The team work in a collaborative environment so they are looking for team players.
- Acting as a liaison point between incident analyst and incident response teams
- Triaging and remediation of incidents where possible, escalation where necessary to further investigation and incident response functions.
- Ensuring Cyber Security (specifically advanced malware) threats targeting the organisation are appropriately evaluated and responded to
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Investigate, respond to, resolve, and report on security incidents/ issues, and advise on and direct implementation of governance frameworks to ensure that incidents/events are actioned promptly based on their risk level.
- Three years experience in information security, Cyber security incident response or equivalent, preferably within a financial organisation;
- Solid understanding of information security best practice standards and guidelines (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001)
- Experience of information security incident analysis, triage and response techniques
- Experience with technologies used to respond to threats essential – e.g. SIEM / Log management tools, “hunting” or “big data analytics” tools, endpoint and network security management tools
- Experience with endpoint analysis
- (Windows XP/7/8+) essential
The role involves 24x7 on call or incident response work, if required. If responsibilities require work out of standard business hours, time in lieu will be provided
To apply please click apply or call Gabbi Martin on +61 2 8289 3193 for a confidential discussion.