Salary AUD155000 - AUD165000 per annum + 15% bonus
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Elise Verhoeye
Date posted 28 February 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and define Architecture and Solutions within a large scale SAP transformation program for an enterprise-level ASX-listed organisation in Sydney CBD.
An industry leading organisation is carrying out SAP implementations in the areas of Finance, Procurement and Human Resources and is looking for solution architects in all three of these areas. The successful candidate will provide high-level design throughout the entire project. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to maintain existing and easily develop new relationships with business and other program members. This is a permanent opportunity with an attractive base salary and interesting bonus scheme.
- Leading design and architecture SAP projects within the program to provide end-to-end solutions that work towards achieving company goals
- Manage IT vendors and partners to set up overall technical solution
- Work with other program solution and technical architects to provide high quality end to end SAP solution designs
- Review vendor responses to ensure compliance
- Advise SAP project teams to ensure the correct solution is selected based on cost, performance, reliability, and future needs and document as standard repeatable architectural objects
- Analyse and integrate best practice capabilities into the delivery of common and specific applications
- Maintain relationships and work with operational owners to ensure smooth delivery of projects into the production environment.
- Regularly review capacity and work with SAP stream owners to proactively uncover potential and existing issues
- Active management and contributing input to strategy, planning and architecture of SAP system configuration and system to support IT transformation program
- Actively provide input into the development of strategic architecture and ensuring architecture compliance by delivery teams and vendors
Key Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience as a SAP Solution Architect
- Proven experience working on large scale SAP programs
- Extensive experience using SAP modules such as FICO, MM, or Workday ideally (SuccessFactors is okay too)
- Exposure to S4/HANA
- Program / project management skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
The individual must have experince in most if not all of the following: Solution Architect, SAP, SAP implementation, implementation, end to end, architect, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP MM, SAP P2P, SAP H2R, SAP Payroll, SAP S4/HANA
To apply please click apply or call Elise Verhoeye on 02 82893256 for a confidential discussion.