Junior Business Analyst
Salary AUD75000 - AUD85000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 29 August 2016
Insurance Software provider requires a strong Junior BA to work on the Software development team. Great SDLC exposure and CBD located.
A large insurance software provider is looking for a strong Junior Business Analyst to join one of its leading Software Development teams. We are looking for someone with end to end experience with the SDLC and insurance experience wheather it be in software of for an insurance firm.
- Act as a focal point for Analysis and Design contact with the client.
- Develop detailed business and functional specifications for the software development team and clients.
- Coordinate and host client workshops and information sessions.
- Work with subject matter experts within the business to understand and elicit requirements.
- Educate and consult the business about streamlining business processes.
- Production support including defect analysis and Change Requests management
- Assist in the development of support material and user guides.
- Participate in end-user support and training.
- 5+ years of experience in a business analyst capacity
- Insurance background is a must have
- Requirements gathering and documentation experience
- Experience with configurable systems
- Experience with package solutions and package implementation is desirable.
- Experience across the SDLC
- Technical background is desirable e.g. SQL and XML knowledge
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.