Business Analyst - Software
Salary AUD110000 - AUD125000 per annum + Flexible working hours
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 9 September 2016
Tier 1 Consultancy looking for experienced software Business Analyst to work on the development and implementation of a large ERP. CBD located.
The role is a critical position within a prestigious division of a CBD located Tier One consultancy. The client is looking for a mid level BA with solid exposure to software development and enhancement projects to come on board and assist in delivering a large long term portfolio of software projects. Experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics platforms is highly desired as one of the major projects is based around this component.
- Working on Projects to gather business and functional requirements and assist with the support and enhancement of enterprise systems for our clients.
- Assisting our clients with the configuration of their Practice management system and general advice on applying technology to provide for business management and reporting.
- Develop detailed business and functional specifications for the software development team and clients.
- Coordinate and host client workshops and information sessions.
- Work with senior executives and subject matter experts within the business to understand and elicit requirements.
- Educate and consult the business about streamlining business processes.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Assist in the development of support material and user guides.
- Participate in end-user support and training.
- 5 Years Business Analysis experience at a minimum
- Solid and demonstrable Software development experience/exposure
- Experience working with large ERP/CRM systems such as Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft or Salesforce
- Proven experience with BI, Analytics and Reporting technologies such as SQL, SSRS tableau, etc
- Excellent communications abilities
- Proven experience in specifying software enhancements for development teams
- Waterfall or Agile development methodologies
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.