Technical Business Analyst
Salary AUD87500 - AUD92500 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Abigail Robinson
Date posted 12 September 2016
An experienced Techncial Business Analyst is needed for a 12 month fixed term contract for a superbly located role in the Sydney CBD. They will be required to deliver Technical Requirements for new and existing product features across web and API applications.
About the Role
Technical Business Analyst needed in the Sydney CBD for a 12 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will join a well established team in a sister company of one of the largest Telco companies in Australia. They will be required to deliver technical requirements for new and existing product features across web and API applications.
- Run workshops for the Business to gather requirements
- Analyse the existing Business Process and perform gap analysis and improvements
- Map and articulate use cases and process flows
- Document detailed technical requirements
- Write acceptance criteria and work closely with testers to identify test scenarios
- Break down large features into manageable epics and user stories
- Work with product and development teams to deliver high quality digital applications
- Experience working in an Agile development team
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience creating REST API specifications
- Experience developing responsive web applications
- Experience leading an agile team as Scrum Master/Iteration Manager
- Bachelor's degree or qualification in Computer Science or related field
To apply please click apply or call Abigail Robinson 02 8289 3183 for a confidential discussion.