Senior Business Analyst
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 20 September 2016
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a locally based, global organisation. With an international portfolio of iconic brands, you will be rewarded with a career of personal and professional development on a domestic and international scale.
Reporting directly to the Team Leader for the division, you will utilise your business analysis and project management expertise. To be successful in this position will be motivated by delivering key projects, improving business process.
- Experience in a Senior Business Analyst capacity. This includes preparation of user documents
- Stakeholder and Vendor engagement obtaining business/functional requirements
- Ability to create detailed business document
- Utilise expertise in business process analysis and mapping of AS IS and TO BE processes
- Provide project management knowledge in managing medium to large size projects (resource planning and task planning and preparation)
- Conduct & facilitate workshops for extensive user
- Supporting various Operational Planning systems is preferred
- Experience supporting JD Edwards ERP – Manufacturing desirable
- Experience supporting Warehousing systems
- Thorough understanding of the all phases of SDLC
- Experience with database reporting, SQL and Business Intelligence is advantageous
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office Suite of products, including Visio
- Must possess high levels of energy, motivation and desire to succeed
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Primarily based in the Adelaide office there will be requirements for travel on an adhoc basis.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.