Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Marie-Anne Ramondino
Date posted 27 September 2016
Our client requires a Functional Business Analyst for a six month contract role. You will have knowledge and experience working with AMI (advanced metering implementation) and projects related to this.
- Providing timely and quality focussed business analysis expertise.
- Acting as an interface on behalf of the business with information services.
- Eliciting business needs at project initiation, scoping and requirements stages.
- Analysis, capture and document of business and functional requirements for optimal benefits realisation.
- Working with stakeholders and the project manager to ensure success through project delivery and considered organisational change.
- 5 + yeas as a Functional BA.
- Excellent business, functional and non functional analysis and documentation experience.
- Requirements traceability and management experience.
- Experience with a variety of project types, delivery methodologies and sizes.
- Excellent interviewing, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of the full SDLC.
- Strong understanding of process mapping.
- Ability to work autonomous and as part of a team to deliver high quality work within expected timeframes.
- Experience in Australian Gas or Electricity market systems.
To apply please click apply or call Marie-Anne Ramondino on 03 8628 2276 for a confidential discussion.