BA - Manager
Salary AUD150000 - AUD170000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Alexander James
Date posted 4 October 2016
A big four bank is looking for BA – Manager for their Wealth PMO Office.
You will join a high performing team and focus on managing and mentoring more junior staff the role will be a combination of both hands on BA work and management of around 5-6 junior and Senior BA’s. This role will focus on continuing to build the capability of the team especially in stakeholder engagement and the move to agile.
This role is a Permanent position based in Sydney’s CBD.
You will be required to
- Elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Drive and monitor the BA team to make sure that projects are being delivered on time
- Be responsible for the quality of work generated by the BA team
- Overcome project roadblocks, think creatively and know when to escalate a problem
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements
- Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands
- Manage ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with project outcomes
- Obtain key inputs from project sponsors and identify project interdependencies
- Engage with employees to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing and enhancing systems responsible for project stakeholder management including vendor, IT and business stakeholders
- Experience within Wealth management or superannuation would be desirable
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Experience within an agile environment would be highly desirable
To apply please click apply or call Alexander James on 02 8289 3176 for a confidential discussion.