Business Information Analyst
Salary AUD100000 - AUD110000 per annum + Immediate Start
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 10 October 2016
Leading international professional services firm working on a Global ERP implementation. Immediate start working on an exciting program.
The client a leading international professional services firm is undertaking a process of standardising financial management reports and Business Information across all regions as part of a global ERP imlementation program. We are seeking a Business Analyst that has strong experience in using Business Objects tools. This role will assist in the design and documentation of reporting requirements for a global standardised suite of reports and metrics.
- Design and documentation of reporting requirements for a global standardised suite of reports and metrics.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in building, testing, socialising and deploying the reporting solution.
- Autonomously deliver and “own” the end-to-end process from design to deployment for multiple reports
- Coordination and design of testing programs such SIT and UAT
- Ensure quality and integrity of data throughout entire delivery of the program.
- 5 Years of experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst or BI BA
- Experience working in a professional services firm is highly desired (large consultancy, accoutning firm or law firm)
- Highly developed attention to detail, analytical and visual presentation skills
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of business drivers and KPIs
- Solid experience with SAP BW, HANA, BPC and/or Business Objects
- Understanding Business warehouse structures and schema’s
- Experience in dashboard design and deployment with demonstrated understanding of presentation layer tools such as Tableau or Lumeria
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.