Digital Business Analyst - Start Up
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Marie-Anne Ramondino
Date posted 10 October 2016
Our client is in search of a Digital Business Analyst that lives and breathes digital, apps and gaming. Reporting to the Head of Product you will be responsible for delivering solutions to the business and also see yourself involved in customer insights.
- Liaise with key business stakeholders to gather and establish clear project scope, gather and understand requirements from inception to delivery.
- Work closely with the UX and design team to ensure business requirement s are met
- Facilitate continuous improvement
- Assist in developing customer insight for future pipeline and road mapping
- Consideration of the Digital Strategy in making recommendations for solutions.
- Have a thorough understanding of the business process.
- To collaboratively act as an advisor to the Business.
- 2- 5 years experience as a Digital Business Analyst for Consultancy or Digital Agency
- Passionate about everything digital and the gaming world
- Experience in requirement gathering, user stories and workshops
- Extensive stakeholder engagement experience
- Demonstrate excellent decision making and judgment skills
- The ability to work collaboratively
The team is truly passionate and driven by what they do. They work hard and with an open office culture they know how to have fun along the way, the right candidate will be reflective of this. This is a well backed start up that is about to change the face of gaming. It is an opportunity not to be missed.
To apply please click apply or call Marie-Anne Ramondino on 03 8628 2276 for a confidential discussion.