Business Analyst (CRM)
Salary AUD135000 - AUD136000 per annum + super
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Gerard Creedon
Date posted 13 October 2016
This requirement stems from the initiative this organisation is currently undertaking to migrate a number of legacy elements into a single operating platform, including the transition of supporting systems and processes.
• Engage with stakeholders through the CRM domain network and conduct one on one workshops
• Define systems requirements based on the business process, including understanding any constraints provided by existing systems such as ERP, CRM and reporting exposures
• Support strategic and transition planning efforts, specifically in supporting the transition from custom-built systems to COTS systems
• Assist with the development of change impact plans and to support required implementation actions as directed by the project manager, to achieve acceptance of the new processes and systems
• Manage relationships with key project stakeholders to minimise potential disruptions to the project
• Understand, document and identify improvements to key business processes and the systems interactions that support them.
• Demonstrated experience with mapping systems requirements, integration and dependencies - BPMN experience highly regarded
• A rigorous approach to the integration of transition processes of cross-functional teams in disparate geographical locations
• Sound knowledge and experience in identifying project risks (technical, organizational, people, commercial and legal aspects)
• BABOK / PMP / Prince2 / Agile accreditation
To apply please click apply or call Gerard Creedon on (07) 3032 2288 for a confidential discussion.