IT Business Analyst
Salary AUD550 - AUD600 per day + 3 Month - Potential for 4 day week
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 17 October 2016
Renowned Global Charity looking for IT Business Analyst to spearhead rollout of an exciting mobile application. CBD located. Flexible work perks
The client, a Renowned Global Charity is currently searching for an experienced IT Business Analyst to spearhead the development and rollout of an exciting mobile app project. The role is a great opportunity to work on a project with strong social influence and aims to impact consumption patterns.
We are looking for vibrant and experienced individuals with excellent communications and stakeholder engagement capability.
The role will have potential to be a part time 4 day a week arrangement if desired.
- Measure and report on delivery success, providing strategic input and implement change to SDLC and ITIL Governance.
- Analyse and consolidate technical need to develop business cases to support achievement of business objectives and new initiatives.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that developed IT solutions (including solution design documentation, testing coverage and support documentation), meet business need.
- Enhance business systems and efficiencies by providing accurate information about business needs and priorities, and expert technical advice and insight
- Effectively communicate relevant information to relevant stakeholders and management teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- ITIL and Agile experience is desired.
- Solid experience working through the end to end SDLC
- Previous mobile app project experience will be highly desired.
- Experience creating user stories as well as functional and non fucntional requirements.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.