Senior Business Support Analyst
Salary AUD700 per day + 6 month rolling contract
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 18 October 2016
ASX 50 company requires BA with excellent stakeholder engagement and vendor management skills to manage large program transition. Immediate start
This is a highly exciting and interesting role at an ASX 50 company that will entail the management, support and transition of a number of large digital transformation programs from project to BAU. The role will be extremely hands on with the correct candidate demonstrating excellent stakeholder management and vendor management capabilities as the company works in a highly outsourced environment.
Good all rounder systems knowledge is required as the candidate will be working largely with Digital Platforms, CMS’s, CRM’s and some ERP. Ability to control financials, proactive behaviour and initiative for process improvement will be critical to the success of this role. The role is roughly 60% BAU and 40% Project as outlined by the manager.
- Undertake analysis to resolve business problems and provide recommended options.
- Participate in closing projects and working with business to define best practices for future project.
- Play an active role in all phases of the project lifecycle, encompassing functional design, development, testing, user liaison, training, deployment planning and execution, and post go live support.
- Facilitating user acceptance planning & coordination if required.
- Work with the support team and project team to ensure that they can transition all the systems into support
- Become familiar with contracts and liaise with vendors to ensure they are delivering to spec and they are providing agreed level of support.
- 7-10 Years experience as a Business Analyst
- Solid and demonstrable vendor management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Solid and diverse systems and digital platform understanding
- ITIL Certification and service delivery understanding is highly desired
- Demonstrable process improvement skills
- Solid experience with financials
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.