Business Process Re-Engineer
Location Western Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Melissa Brookes
Date posted 18 October 2016
Immediate contract role until end of January 2017. Join this client focused organisation and use your Business process engineering experience to identify core business process and re-engineer to maximise efficiency and maintain high level of customer experience.
As a Business Process Re-Engineer specialist you will support the business groups with the development of processes and related analysis that define the way they work.
- Re-engineering of processes and workflows
- Analyse business processes and workflows
- Documenting using process modelling tools
- Support complex business process analysis, design and simulation
- Development of clear and concise process maps
- Business process engineering experience
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Re-engineering
- Experience developing business requirements
- High level competence with MS Office and MS Visio
- Experience in Financial Services is desirable
Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Melissa Brookes on 03 8628 2268 for a confidential discussion.