Business Systems Analyst
Salary AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + Excellent project work
Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 19 October 2016
This organisation provides a broad range of services to their customer base and are committed to a forward thinking and can do approach in delivering their services. They have a number of projects underway to improve their internal systems and services and are currently undertaking an ERP implementation. They are seeking a Business System Analyst to join the team with particular areas of expertise in HR/Payroll systems
The Business System Analysts will be responsible for various modules on the ERP implementation and be the conduit between the business and IT to understand business needs, requirements, conduct gap analysis, business process requirements and training plans. Ideally they are seeking individuals with experience in Technology One or JDE.
Leverage your extensive business analysis and consulting skills
- Extensive stakeholder consulting, influencing and effective communication
- Focus on detailed requirements analysis and preparation of concise specifications
- Undertake gap analysis for the curent situation and future state of implementation
- Provide application support for business systems as required
- Work in a collaborative team, with a emphasis on dealing with multiple business stakeholders
We are seeking a Business Analyst with at least 3 - 5 years+ solid commercial experience:
- Experience working on an ERP implementation with a particular focu son HR/Payroll
- Ability to work with the business and drive requirements and gap analysis
- Proven analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Technical capabilities: SQL
- Ability to think laterally with well honed influencing and interpersonal communication skills.
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.