Digital Product Producer
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Melissa Brookes
Date posted 19 October 2016
As a Digital Product Producer you will be involved in the delivery of software development tasks through an Agile product and development team. You will help deliver new features and products, iterative enhancements and also be a contact point for other stakeholders for day to day issues.
As a Digital Product Producer you will specialise in consumer web application production and will need experience in web based application development environment.
- Walk tasks through the Agile software development life cycle
- Work with UX, technical development teams, architecture analysts and application support teams to help co-ordinate feature and site releases
- Write requirements and user stories
- Take requirements and briefs from other internal teams and translate into deliverables
- Co-ordinate, collate, manage and update content for use in applications
- Experience of supporting the development and production of responsive web applications
- Experience managing a delivery of native application development work
- Previous experience working with lean Agile, or similar methodologies
- Experience with content management systems
- Strong foundation and understanding of SEO concepts and best practice
To hear more about this great opportunity apply today.
Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
To apply please click apply or call Melissa Brookes on 03 8628 2268 for a confidential discussion.