Salary AUD70000 - AUD90000 per annum
Location Adelaide CBD
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 4 November 2016
This high profile organisation is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their Business Change department.
Based in the Adelaide CBD and reporting into the Manager of the Business Change department, this critical role will be responsible for developing and delivering business focused solutions to deliver against the organisation’s corporate strategy and organisational objectives.
- Developing a roadmap of initiatives based on the organisation’s strategic objectives
- Developing business cases with internal business unit customers
- Producing highly specified project briefs and technical documents using customer requirements
- Facilitating workshops to identify, analyse and document business processes and workflows
- Managing projects within Project and Software Development Lifecycle methodologies and business process modelling standards
- Writing user manuals and standard operating procedures
- Minimum of 3- 5 years experience in a Business Analysis role
- Tertiary or professional qualification in Information Technology or a business related discipline
- Experience working with Change and Project Management methodologies, Software Development Lifecycles and Business process modelling standards
- Experience managing projects
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.