Salary Attractive salary
Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Eoin O'Dwyer
Date posted 7 November 2016
The Process Analyst’s role is to work within the project team to provide outcomes to satisfy multiple stakeholders and disciplines, using specialist knowledge and understanding of process analysis techniques to deliver defined process outcomes.
- Determine, agree and document business processes by facilitating workshops and seeking input from all stakeholders.
- Engage and communicate with business and ICT stakeholders, other business analysts and other project resources to achieve project goals and milestones.
- Provide business process outcomes across different phases of the project so that the functional and technical outcomes are achieved.
- Support the development of training material, participate in the implementation, and provide post-implementation support as required.
- Demonstrated ability with working within a program / project governance framework, including understanding risk and budget guidelines and being able to report if required on these items.
- Demonstrated knowledge of process analysis, including different levels of process and be able to link business requirements to business process and roles within the business.
- Demonstrated ability with solving process related problems such as conflicts, activity duplication between roles, working within a Team environment and capacity to multitask to meet deadlines by managing conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work within a team to ensure outcomes supports the business requirements and enables business outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship management and ability to influence using negotiation skills.
To apply please click apply or call Eoin O'Dwyer on 07 30 322 222 for a confidential discussion.