Senior Business Analyst - Robotics & Automation
Salary AUD120000 - AUD160000 per annum
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 7 November 2016
Global IT leader working on revolutionary Robotics and Automation platform. Sydney based, cutting edge projects and work.
Working as part of a Global IT Leader the role is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a Robotics and Automation team at the forefront of technology here in Australia. Robotic Process Automation is at very basic maturity levels here in Australia giving the right candidate an ability to work on something truly Greenfield. The role will aim to assist in the development and implementation of the platform at an organisation level. For those unaware, RPA aims to enhance operational models by implementing intelligent systems based on analytics and artificial intelligence. The right candidate will possess a highly analytical mind and demonstrate an exceptional career filled with complex process projects and solution design.
- Plan, prepare and perform investigative interviewing to elicit stakeholder requirements, motivations and points of views.
- Provide business expertise in defining, validating and delivering business requirements that inform solution design.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of organisational designs and incentive structures that support and benefit from data driven decision making and quantitative approaches.
- Optimise the client’s decision making process by analysing, understanding and documenting the as-is business process
- Develop and deliver clear and articulate, audience appropriate, presentations of findings and recommendations ensuring the presentations is persuasive and a captivating story with suitable theme.
- Document work results in a comprehensive, coherent manner using professional business writing skills.
- Minimum 7 Years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Proven experience entailing process improvement and associated methodologies
- Any previous experience with Automation and Robotics is highly desired.
- Proven ability to develop business cases, translate client needs into functional and non-functional requirements, engineer business processes to enhance business outcomes, facilitate client workshops and manage and communicate to client stakeholders.
- A disciplined approach to problem solving and an ability to critically assess a range of information to differentiate true business needs as opposed to user requests.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind and passion for technology
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.