Senior Business Analyst
Location North Shore
Consultant Heli Kruusi
Date posted 15 November 2016
You will be part of their Transition & Implementation team, working with Business Processes, Stakeholder Engagement, Change Communication, Training and Delivery Integration ensuring awareness, progressive readiness, acceptance and sustainability
As the Senior Business Analyst you will be managing integration of relevant new processes into the current operations to help achieve desired business and customer outcomes along with an efficient transition into Business as Usual service.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will be:
- Developing and delivering appropriate reporting to reflect on status of Operational transition and readiness activities
- Writing business cases
- Maintaining close relationship with Customer Service Division to ensure that design and implementation delivers optimum Customer Experience
- Building and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships and engagement
- Providing input in the Change Impact Assessment
- Managing training
- Ensuring effective integration of business process into BAU Project Operations
As the Senior Business Analyst you will have:
- 10+ years experience in development and implementation of operation with an emphasis on Change Communication.
- Agile problem solving skills and techniques
- Experience in Ticketing/SmartCard/Credit Card/Financial Services solutions or Transport Operations
- Scheduling/Project or workstream coordination experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to produce high quality written documentation
- Knowledge of Public Transport or the Transport industry is a plus
To apply please click apply or call Heli Kruusi on +61 2 84231005 for a confidential discussion.