Digital Business Analyst
Salary progression + extension
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sharna Barrett
Date posted 20 November 2016
My client is seeking an outcomes driven digital business analyst where you will have a proven track record in: * Building business stakeholder relationships. * Challenging the status quo * Enforcing a customer centric approach to software development * Effectively engaging subject matter experts to understand technical topics * Operating collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders including third party vendors.
Australia's leading provider of bleeding edge technology solutions is once again looking for multiple Business Analysts, to further evolve and expand their team. The hire of highly skilled Digital Business Analyst will work alongside their Developers, Testers and UX Designers in an Agile Environment. As the successful Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for capturing business requirements, understanding the application platform and business components, identifying gaps and documenting findings.
- Meet with key business stakeholders to understand business needs, gather information and analyse requirements.
- Drive the solutions across the functional team and deliver the function and non-functional requirements for all key business stakeholders
- Ability to understand the application platform and the business components and communicate these to the developers
- Communicate effectively with technical people at all levels to extract the required information from relevant parties.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders on project objective and deliverables
- Identify the data and online content required for the solution and support the solution processes.
- Technical Business Analyst with experience in online web portals, CMS platforms and iOS, Android and Windows mobile applications.
- Previous experience operating within an Agile environment – highly desirable
- Have a strong appreciation and understanding for Digital Platform projects e.g. mobile and websites
- Experience working with user interfaces and mobile applications.
- Experience in conducting workshops to gathering requirements
- Experience in writing clear functional requirements for technology development of new emerging mobile applications.
- A technical background and knowledge of JIRA will be advantageous.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
This is your opportunity to join an innovative and fun place of work, giving you the visibility of greenfield digital projects across Australia.
To apply please click apply or call Sharna Barrett on +61 2 8289 3132 for a confidential discussion.